- Make sure that you have the latest version of WordPress installed.
- You can upload Recipe to WordPress in one of two different ways:
- Extract the themename.zip and upload the extracted theme folder to the /wp-content/themes/ directory on your FTP server. Help Video
- OR go to Appearance > Themes and click on the Add New link at the top
and click Choose File, then select themename.zip and click Install Now.
- After you upload the theme, activate it by going to Appearance > Themes and place your mouse over the theme and click the Activate button underneath.
Notice: If you had any content before you installed the theme, maybe you need to regenerate the thumbnails of the posts to work fast the theme. Here is a tutorial.